Eye Brush No. 7 from SHIK is ideal for applying and blending dry and creamy textures and building the shape in eye makeup. The pencil blending brush has three working surfaces: the wide and narrow side allows you to apply products to the main areas, and the thin end part is for detailed study.
The eye makeup brush is made of soft synthetic
hypoallergenic pile — taclon. Moderately elastic, suitable for lip makeup, if
you do not need a clear contour. A convenient storage case is included. It
protects the tool from damage and keeps it clean.
The blending brush is suitable for professional makeup artists and home use.
How to Use:
1. Apply a pencil to the eyelid.
2. Work the contour with a brush to the desired effect.
Result: soft blending, perfect eye makeup.
Brush care: When using cream products, the brush must be cleaned after each application. If you use a brush to apply dry textures, it is enough to wipe the pile with a dry or wet cloth.
1. Apply a small amount of cleanser to the brush pile.
2. Gently rinse the brush pile under running water.
3. Make sure water does not get into the ferrule (the base of the brush).
4. Dry the brush in a horizontal position.
5. Store the brush in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Length: 17 cm
For wholesale customers, it is presented in a plastic package.