Eye makeup brush No. 08 from SHIK has a pointed shape and resembles a pencil. Made of natural premium goat pile.
The pencil brush has a stylish white design
with silver details. This accessory will last a long time. The shadow brush
works with any textures. With its help, it is easy to blend shadows
or pencil along the lash line or carefully place accents.
The blending brush has a convenient storage case. It protects the tool from damage and keeps it clean. For professional and home use.
How to Use:
1. Gather a sufficient amount of products on the brush.
2. Apply to the eyelid.
3. Form the necessary eye makeup contour.
Result: soft shadow blending.
Brush care: When using cream products, the brush must be cleaned after each application. If you use a brush to apply dry textures, it is enough to wipe the pile with a dry or wet cloth.
1. Apply a small amount of cleanser to the brush pile.
2. Gently rinse the brush pile under running water.
3. Make sure water does not get into the ferrule (the base of the brush).
4. Dry the brush in a horizontal position.
5. Store the brush in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Length: 17 cm
Pile: premium goat pile